Introduction to the UPBGE Manual¶
Our aim to provide a complete and concise reference manual.
The manual has as a goal to provide:
- Insight in Blender/UPBGE’s way of working, its internal (technical) design - in order to understand options and tools.
- Detailed functional description of all features, tools and options in UPBGE.
Hotkey letters are shown in this manual like they appear on a keyboard; for example:
- refers to the lowercase
- Shift, Ctrl, Alt
- are specified as modifier keys.
- Ctrl-W, Shift-Alt-A, …
- indicates that these keys should be pressed simultaneously.
- Numpad0 to Numpad9, NumpadPlus
- refer to the keys on the separate numeric keypad.
Other keys are referred to by their names, such as Esc, Tab, F1 to F12. Of special note are the arrow keys, Left, Right and so on.
This manual refers to mouse buttons as:
- Left Mouse Button
- Right Mouse Button
- Middle Mouse Button
- Scrolling the wheel.
The UPBGE Manual is a community driven effort to which anyone can contribute. Either if you found a typo or if you want to improve the general quality of the documentation, there are several options for helping out. You can: